Ranya Ezzi Short Track Speedskater

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Saturday and Sunday races.... in Montreal!

Hi Everyone,

The World Cup 1-2 is done.

Saturday was really good I actually got to the 1500m B-final! I was 12th overall for this distans on WC 2.

Saturday was so cool. It was fun to skate against the best and to get back in to the racing och the feeling that I have so long been waiting for.

Sunday I was back in repecharge and got a 3rd spot in the race. To get to the next round I had to winn the race. I am not able to do that yet but I will work on that for sure:)

These 2 weeks of World Cup has been amazing and fun. I really like short track on this level and I really missed it.

I am going back home now to train more nd to get ready for next competitions that is comming up!






No comments: