Ranya Ezzi Short Track Speedskater

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Calgary!

Hi Everyone,

I am taking some small steps into racing and training.

Training is going better, my laps are faster. I feel there is alot left but I am on a good road to be able to come back.

I am in Calgary CANADA now, the place I have been alot to the last 9 years. I competed here friday and saturday. That was a wakeup call:) I really needed racing on this level. It was fun and I am happy I got to race on this level before World Cup.

I am here for the World Cup that is this weekend and then I am off to Montreal for the next World Cup.
I am not that fast as I was before and I have no points in the World Cup, because I have not skated World Cup in 2 years to be exact. But I am taking my baby steps back and I need to race on this level, if I want to skate Europeans in Malmö this Januari and also for the Olympics 2014.

Here is a picture from last weekend:

No comments: