Ranya Ezzi Short Track Speedskater

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

European Championship 2013 Malmö, Sweden!

Hi everyone,

I found my semifinal 1500m from Montreal on youtube, you can click on the link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTC-h8oE0uA&list=UUPyU1ehsdw2GmEONcNoQGAA&index=17&feature=plcp&noredirect=1

I was in Bormio, Italy on competition and got the a cold. I have been in bed for a week and cant wait to train more.. :)

European Championship 2013 will be held in Malmö Sweden my hometown, the 3:rd week of January. below is the logo.



To get more information go on www.shorttrack2013.eu

Today I learned a new way how to walk and run for trianing and for everyday activity.
Thanks to a physio that works at a store called Fotkultur. It was an interesting way to try barefoot shoes.The main thing was to fokus on the bodys posture and feeling towards the ground. The shoes comes second.

No comments: