Ranya Ezzi Short Track Speedskater

Monday, July 15, 2013

Weekend was fun:)

Hi Everyone,

I had a good weekend. On friday evening I was inlining with Malmö Night Skate.
Some fridays in the summer there is a lot of people who will inline together in town. We inline slow so everyone can come along. It does not cost any thing and you meet a lot of fun people:) I was helping out as "blocker" who will stop traffic with the police, so that we don't have anyone driving on the lane we are inlining on. I saw this kind of event first time in Paris about 10 years ago:).
But they were going really fast in the streets of Paris.

Training is going as usual and that is my focus and has been all summer. I did not find a job this summer:(.

I would like to remind everyone that, you can donate money to support my way to Sochi. I would like to get on camps where I can focus on just training and getting ready for the qualifying olympics. On the right side of the blog I explain more about the donation. You can ask question on the comments under this text.






No comments: