Ranya Ezzi Short Track Speedskater

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Another week mostly off ice...

Hi Everyone,

I have very few ice practise in the week right now, I cant wait to be on the ice more!!! We have eight ice rinks in Malmö. But in the summer most of them are closed down. Right now we have one that is open, it is not one of the two ice rinks I normally train on, but the most important thing is to be on ice. I really want to get back on my normal arena!

In the picture above is me doing what is called "dry skate" which means you train off ice the straight away technique as you would do on ice.

When it comes to barefoot shoes, there are now a lot of different kinds. And you just have to try some to find the one you feel good in.:) The barefoot shoes in this picture I like specially when I do skating exercise, and I have also find out that they are nice to run in too.


No comments: