Ranya Ezzi Short Track Speedskater

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Start getting core stronger before training

Hi Everyone,

I have not been writing on this Blog for a while. Now I feel it is time to do so.
I want to start explain the importance to have a good core.
From many years of training on a high performance level, I have noticed that if you want to be able to train well, you have to work your core first. If you have a functional stable core, you can have a bigger chance not to get injured. When I have been injured during skating season the physio always would check if my lower core was strong enough. I trained up my core to a good level and my injures reduced quick. If you want to start slow with training small details as training your core 5-10 min a day can make a huge change.

I have thought about smart ways to train your core and one good tool is a FlowIn that you can buy through me and get a 10% discount. They are really good for stabilize you core and you start slow with few sets and repetition. You can do many exercises on it. Use discount code: RANYA10.
Visit this website to buy one:
https://www.flowin.com/



No comments: