Ranya Ezzi Short Track Speedskater

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Preparing for next years competition.

Hi Everyone,

I am doing the best to prepare my self for the European Championships here in Malmö 3:rd week of Januari!

It is not a normal training year, with my calf problems so I have to adjust alot of my training but I stay positiv and I will be stronger for sure, it gets easier every week, but I am still not there yet here I want to be. But I am strong and I will make it happend!:)

I am home in Malmö and it is nice that the holydays are here soon... I will be focus on hard training and also University through Chrismas and New Year. I think it will be my last corse for 1 year, I am taking a break from University to focus only on skating, to prepare my self for the Olympics. I like to be in the University while I am training. I really like that, but it can be too much sometimes when you have so many details to handle both on ice and off ice.

Ranya

No comments: