Ranya Ezzi Short Track Speedskater

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ranya is getting better and better...

Hi everyone,

I have not written for a while now, because I wanted to wait until my injury was almost gone and that I could train alot more.
I am on ice alot more now. Most part of the practise on ice I can do. Not all out.
I still have some small problems with my calfs on training that I cant train my legs as hard as I use to. That day will come for me and I am happy and proud that I am still going strong in my mind about all this drama that has been with both calfs for a very long time.
I have missed 1,5 season of World Cups, European Championships and World Championship. Looking forward to do alot of strength training. I still cant run outdoor but that will come as well with time. Time will tell!

There will be more news along the way!

Your welcom to write on comments below....


No comments: